Thursday, May 7, 2009

爱恩

; ai. (Known as love)

What does it comes into your mind when you thought about this word?

Well, the word surrounding came into mine when I first thought of it. Absolutely no idea why does this word came into my mind. After a while, I thought of my family, friends and boyfriend. I can differentiate this 3 pillars of love.

Certainly I do love my family. That's family love or in fact, the love that will never fade. I love my friends, that's what I call, friendship love. This kind of special bonding that bring us all together is given by God and it is known as fate. I'm a strong believer in fate. I believe that it is fate that make every strangers become friends. Lastly, I love my boyfriend. The kind of love that I had towards him was strong and it's a natural feeling that I'd be lost without him.

They are my surrounding that I can shower my love for.

Love is an extremely simple task. The requirement is only your heart.


Spread love. It's a nice feeling to have it and to give it.
{:

; en. (Known as gratitude)

Short and simple, be thankful for everything that you've got. You're ought to be grateful to each and everyone in your life. Without them, your life will be imcomplete. Because of them, you gain experiences and grow up. Whether be it they are ignorant, hypocrites or all any other negative character of the person. That's what they are.

Be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home