Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Difficult period of the month. -.-



My best friend's here. That explains my moodswing for the past few days.

Okay. Finally I can take a short break from work. Then I'll continue to work for the next few days again. Least I'm hitting 300$ now. ^^v

Woohoo~ Finally I'm hitting Sentosa soon. :D:D:D I'm not gonna let baby find out when I'm going. :PPP

The first I'm gonna get after getting my pay is ROLLERBLADE. :D

Well anyway, this is just a short update. {:

A lil love note for someone... (:
(If you're smart enough to know, yes it's you...)
I'm making clear that I'm not running anyone down here.
My dear prettayeeeee girl. Quite a while ago I've realised that you're not you anymore. No longer the one I used to know. I wanted to voice this out long ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a little bit lost for words now. Cos, I seriously don't know how to phrase it. But, those things behind the photos it's already happening. Can you feel it?

I gave you time alone because times I want you to realise things. I don't blame you for not being there for me cos each and every one of us have our own problems. Similarly, I'm very happy enough when you're there to listen to my complaints.

Everyone have their own life. You have yours, I have mine. The common thing that keeps us going is the bonding. I strongly felt that the bonding between us is there, always standing strong. Don't think too much k?

Previously I also had the same feeling, but now, I feel that it's a wrong feeling that cause me a terrible sin. Also, I feel that you're having the same sin as me. :X Hurhur. Don't worry k? ^^ We still rule da world bitch~ woohoo~~

See open abit lah.
Luv you deepszxzx deepzxzx prettayeeeee. ^^v
*peacezxzx*

P.S: I still luv Kengleng♥♥♥♥ more than you hor. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home