Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spell bored. Chapter 7



I did some of my assignments just now. Suck ballzx I shall say. I only complete 3 questions then it piss me off already.

:(

Second thing is, art is bothering me.

Cze I don't know what the fuck the teacher wants and whatever I draw or the others, we'll get demoralised, so what's the point? Blahzx.

Enough of it. :/

-------

Dad ask me if September I wanna go Thailand with them. -_-"
& I said no.
Cze prelims will be around the corner. ^^

Anw, end of year I'll be going. :D

Welllllzx.
Facebook is slow now.
Internet explorer is slow also.
Equals to super slow.
Damn.

Recently I'm so addicted to the TV and sick of the computer. I only blog when I'm using the computer. :X

I wanna workkkkkkkkkkk and I wanna run away from O levels.
Sigh. Those feelings are coming back to me again. :(
I can't stand staying at home too. :(
Or else, I'll be thinking alot.

I wanna go out and study. Alone.. Or with baby.
I guess baby is the only one that I can study with.
HUHU.

Can Os faster come and go...?

Honestly...

During this whole of holiday, I've tried to study. But I just can't sit down and study. Even so, I'll just be scribbling nonsence and nothing gets into my mind. What beats me was, I'm not in any holiday mood and yet I can't bring myself to study.

What went wrong?

Sigh. :(

-------

Shitzx. -.-!

Kena shoot by Selynn for being so Angmoh.

Cze I hate durians.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To me it is vehly smelly.

Somemore, when I say I hate it means I hate it.

Please don't make so much comments like,

"Very nice one, must try!"
"Why...? It is the best lor!"
"Wah, wasted.."
"Don't know how to appreciate de lor.."


I'll feel irritated. Real irritated.

Cos, what's wrong with hating something that you don't like?

-___________________-"

What's more, I don't like to do things that I don't like.
Alright?

-------

Bang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home