Tuesday, July 21, 2009

foul.

本小姐 is throwing tantrum these few days.
the weather is pissing me off and my emotions ain't letting me go.

I'm really sorry to those I've vent my anger on.
my heart is like a million kg heavy and I'm carrying it around with me like a burden.

I can't help but to feel awful.
I can't help but to stay cheerful.

Every night before I went to sleep.
Those thinkings hug me and slept with me throughout.

but what to do?
Life goes on as usual.

Friends, school, family, boyfriend, troubles and leisure.

And a question stroll into my mind..

When will I feel significant to you? With the attention I needed..

I'd just hoped that someone would wear my shoes and tell me how he/she feels.

Pls spare the effort to understand me before criticising me.. Thank you.

----------

爱来过,来得那么美,那么凶
唤呼着,从我生命狠狠涅过
连遗憾也都不争气得珍惜成笑容

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home