Saturday, July 11, 2009

March the 8th til now..

This post is specially for my dearest boyfriend, Kengleng. (:

March the eight(th), the day the story of me and you starts.

From this moment, you give me a sense of security and long lasting. God sent you to me as a guardian angel to guide me through and be with me.. From now, I'll pray for you, me and us.. Let God guide us through our most difficult moment. I'll pray every single day that nothing will stand in our way. Cos you're still holding my hand tight, protecting me and going thru every single moment together. Tho at times I might be short tempered, piss you
off and spoils your day, but I'll still luv you the most!

Thank you for everything and thanks Lord!

Xoxo♥
Magdaline. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home