Monday, July 6, 2009

Sleepless night.

Imagine yourself in a situation whereby you swallow a mentos without chewing it.

Your throat and stomach will feel terrible, right?

Imagine yourself in a situation whereby you thought you were being stung by hundreds of mosquitoes.

Your skin will feel terrible as well, right?

Lastly, imagine yourself in a situation whereby your eyes were badly bashed up.

Your eyelids will be swollen like shit, right?

Yes yes. That's me last night and now. :(

--------

The pain was so terrible and unbearable until I couldn't get to sleep.

BUT

I did not got bash up, hundreds of mosquitoes stinging me and not even swallowing mentos without chewing it.

These are merely the feelings I'm having last night. :(

The pain started after my ECP with the girls.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Firstly, my left eye was itchy and I rubbed it. Then unknowingly my left eye became swollen and gradually itchy + pain.

Secondly, after my left eye recover 1/2-ly, my right eye got the same feeling and then it became not so swollen. But my face was very uncomfortable, I've got itch here and there. Follow by my right ear.

After that, I got slight gastric when I'm heading to meet baby.

Then, I got very very bad muscle ache. But the ache is only on my right side of my body.

After having dinner with baby at MOS, I'm feeling abit uneasy already. I feel extremely cold after and before my shower.

After showering, the pain in my stomach gets worst and I have to curl up badly in the bed. I slept for less than 30 minutes and the pain wakes me up. Then I text baby. He rang me up and accompany me for awhile.

After hanging up I still feel the pain terribly. It is killing me, I swear...

I try to sleep and yes, I slept. And I woke up again.

Again, this morning I feel the pain. But it was less painful than last night. I told mum and dad, so they tell me to go to the doctor.

Then, my shoulder got itchy and my back too.

Now it's my face and wrist with a right super swollen eyes.

-------

Sounds scary? :x
I bet it does. Cos the pain could really kill me. It was extremely horrible that I couldn't move.

Pray that I've got a MC for tmr, so I need not attend school. *Evil laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home