Thursday, July 2, 2009

Plastic Surg and cutting of hair.



Hah. I wish that I'm a rich lady.
Earning my own money and do whatever I want.

Passedby reminds me of a conversation between me and baby.

It's about plastic surgery! :D

I told Selynn and baby that if one day I'm able to do plastic surg, I'll change the shape of my lips, widen my eyes and do something to my jaw. Just like Hilary Duff! :D Somehow, she went to change the shape of her jaw and she look awesome nowzx.

Sighzx. I wanna slim down badly. :(
I wanna look nice but not malnutrition.
:/

Second thing is these few days I'm so into cutting short hair.
Should I or should I not?
Cos' tomorrow I'm going to cut my hair and I have no idea of how I want it to be cut. :c

Like this...


Credit:x

Or I should cut it that way but retain the length of my fringe?
Or should I just trim the edges of my hair?
Cze what I'm worrying was,
will I look good?

SIGH.
It's only about cutting hair and yet I'm so vex over it.
:C
I must be weird. :/

Well, shall go and think about it.
Bye alllzxzx. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home