Friday, June 26, 2009

Spell bored. Chapter 8






Yesterday went to town then bugis then Jurong Point.

Nono.

Should be...

Went to town, bugis then take wrong bus then end up at Bt Merah then Jurong Point.

852(Bt Batok) -> 851(Bt Merah)
Thanks to Jenise. -.-!

Wellzx. While on the way to Bt Merah, I puked. One small bagful somemore. -_-" Hah. I know it's gross. But I guess I ate the wrong thing. :C But Shannon and Koonleong said it is because of the lemonade that I drank. Lemonade is a nono for people with gastric I guess. I mean, providing with an empty stomach. Am I right? :/

Ha. The almost 1 hour bus trip is somehow fun. We manage to chat alot.

Shannon - Kushin Bowl
Jenise - Ichiban Sushi
Matthew - I forget liaozxz!
Me - Fish & Co.

After having dinner at Kopitiam, I went to look for baby and his friends @ Long John Silver. Unknowingly, I saw them again. -.- Si stalkers aaaahhhzx. Then coincidently Yangjie @ BK with his friends. .______.

Huhu. After that baby send me home. C:

-------

Baby and his friends are having a science busk audition this evening. *Praying hard* Hope that everything will go on smoothly for them. x)

And another news is...
Micheal Jackson is dead. At the age of 50 due to cardiac arrest, adnormal heart rhythm that will cause the heart to stop pumping blood to the rest of the body.
Information credit: x

Rest in peace, Micheal Jackson! :C

Huhu.
Megan Fox is cool. o.o
Each time when she got a tattoo, whoever who told her not to, she'll just say fuck you to the person. Zaiiiii can? ._.

&
She's a pure lady. Not any transexual.
It's just some rumours. ._.
Somemore, heard from Jenise that it's a April's fool prank only. ._.

-------

Hah. Shall end here nowzx. :D
Byezx all.
luvzx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home