Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Midnight maniac.

I'm so bored now.. Like in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep.

School was pretty fine today nothing much special.

Yesterday they've got the Asian Youth Game torch relay and Yuhua was involve.

Nothing else...
Oh well, next Thursday is my chinese oral for O's. God, please give me your utmost blessing throughout the whole session and I'll be forever thankful to you. (:

-------

I'm seriously bored down here. Baby did not reply my text, so I assume he's sleeping. A lil bit piss off tho. But I'll be fine awhile more. Fuck care anyway.

Just bear with my vulgarities these few days. Cze I might just hurled out some without any care. I don't care anyway.

Yea. A few things piss me off only this 2 days. It is only the starting of the week and yet I'm putting on my black guan gong's mask. Guess there won't be any good days down ahead this week.

I remain silent before my tolerance limit is up. Or else, I'll shoot, literally. & I swear it's true. Don't test my patience and my attitude.

-------

Movie reviews!

Land of the lost.
Rating: 3 stars out of 5.

Angels & Demons.
Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5.

Night @ the musuem II.
Rating: 2.5 stars out of 5.

-------

blahzx. I think this will be a lengthy and luo suo post for everyone. it is Damn wordiezxzx. ._."

Huhu. I've got both good and bad newzx. The first one will be quite shocking I suppose. :/

Firstly, my older bro, Seb, was being sent to the hospital last night due to flu. And he was the h1n1 suspect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The NUH rang him up and inform him that he's safe and was not contracted with the virus. *wipe forehead and phewww*

Secondly, Seb's gonna sell our DSLR(Sony Alpha 200) and get a Nikon D90. :D

Lastly, I miss Huishan! ):

*shyshy*

Hurhur. That's all bout my newzx. :/

-------

Hmm... gonna rest now, my muscles are killing me, my eyes are too. Damn.


Seal off with a kiss;
Magdaline. xoxo.♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home