Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still sick but feel loved. ♥

I'm still suffering despite consuming medicine.
& I wanna screw the doctor up. *curse and swear*

He press my affected area damn hard that I could feel the pain. -.-"
Then, he didn't mention anything about my sickness. But I only saw him write gastric.
Lastly, he gave me a damn antacid. What the fuck? :/

Poor me now is still suffering from the pain. Mum and dad ask me to go to the doctor again and get a hospital appointment letter. :(

Well. Yesterday Selynn accompany me to the doctor early in the morning then baby came. Had lunch together then baby came over to my place. Accompany me and take care of me. ♥
^^,

I feel luved. :]

I didn't attend school today. But I'm thinking should I go back to the polyclinic. :(

*frowns
I hate gastric. :(
It didn't relapse for a long time already,
& now it happen.

--------------

Um.. My pictures look big cze Blogger couldn't upload pictures and therefore I used Photobucket to host the pictures. So, bear with it if you've got small screens. :/

Well. Shall end here nowzx.
Bye all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home