Friday, July 17, 2009

Between.




I wanted to go out with baby.
But I guess the picture above suits him.

B-E-T-W-E-E-N

Yes.
Between work and me.

It's not the first time anyway..
Just that I'll lose my cool soon.
Pretty upset y'know?

It's not that I'm being sensitive or what lah.
But y'know, it made me feel so insignificant.
Honestly, insignificant.

BEING A SMALL GIRL LIKE ME...
Can I be reasonable for once with temper?
Yes, I am independent(in some sense).
But that doesn't mean I don't need any companionship.

But to look on the other hand, I don't really care.
Cos it's not the first time...

Money can be earned easily, time with girlfriend can't be earned easily...

:(

I just don't like to keep petty things in my heart.

Friends will say I'm like a small girl that is throwing tantrum or even, being sensitive or not understanding enough.

I say daoooooooo I'm tired of telling them why I'm being like that.

Probably, to everyone, a small girl is too young to be in a relationship. Cos they don't know me well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home