Saturday, July 25, 2009

Long John Silver

well. I swear that I'll never ever go to IMM's ljs anymore.

It's the worst service I've ever met.
The staff threw my Cajun Chic on the table.
Fuck her up and down ah.

Hello. I'm also working in the same line as her.
Don't she feel ashame of her own service attitude?
I'm only wondering how does ljs managers train their staffs. It's ultimately substandard can?

I bet she's a newbie staff. And even if she is, by common sense and by basic service knowledge, she shouldn't threw the dish on the table. It's extremely rude.

So what if she give me those ah Lian face?
Whose fault is it?

One day, if I spot her eating at PL, I'll make sure she'll get super nice service from me or huishan. Very nice I swear.

Honestly I can't stand such service attitude.
The worst thing is, she could put other customers dish nicely on the table whereas she threw mine on the table. please, reason out with me if you find that I'm unreasonable.

I just feel that she's extremely ridiculous.
& i'll boycott IMM's ljs F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

SHIT to her service.
maddening and sickening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home