Saturday, November 28, 2009

happy.

Haven't been updating this space lately. Well, life is like usual. I'm back to working only a day after O's, and until now. I'm enjoying everyday now even tho I'm working. Life in IMM have been going on very smoothly for me ever since. Work with dearest baby, Shan and some of the suppergang's members. Get to know new colleagues from there and been having fun with them. *happy* C: I feel like I'm working at home now more than like a cold palace. Communication problem wise I suppose. But whatever it is, thank God for answering my prayer. C:

Oh well. Had a somehow pleasant night with the clique last night. Mahjongggg + supper together! C: Aaron, Andy, Baby, Shan, Steph, Yh, Hoe, Jin and Selynn. Only the twins did not come over to my place. Til this noon, had brunch with Baby, Shan and Hoe. 8 plus they left my place.

Tomorrow gonna work again. Cashier full day and closing. *smiles*

Hah, life is interesting no matter what. Only as long as you think it towards the positive side. Work maybe tiring for me, but at the end of the day just get rid of all the unpleasant happenings and think it on the bright side and put on a smile, then that's call happiness. Afterall, think of your luv one and comfort yourself. They're still there for you to get rid of the unhappiness together.

Lastly, I promise not to throw tantrums on baby unnecessarily anymore. (luvluv)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home