Thursday, December 3, 2009

ugliest moment yet sweet.


Hunny, I guess you're so gonna hate me after seeing this picture. Whatever it is, I know you'll still luv me to the MAXXXXXXXXXZXZX. HAHA! Luv you! xx 

I realise that those negative thoughts I had this noon was redundant. That's why I say PMS suckz to the maxxxzx.

Had Pepperlunch for lunch this noon with bro and then walk around there while it is raining heavily outside. Then call dad to pick us up.

That's all for my day.

No baby, no friends and no work. Only bro. C:

Well, tomorrow gonna catch 2012 with darl then meet baby after that.

I've regretted to agree to work on Saturday. Thanks to baby. *Fuming*

And, I've been throwing tantrums recently. Don't try me and piss me off at the wrong time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home