Thursday, January 28, 2010

HUHU.

Weets!

Got into NYP's nursing together with Emily! C: *happy*
I got into the course I want and the school I want. :D

Well, not gna find a new job anymore since school's gna reopen soon. At least I got into NYP and not bragging bout going to good course or school. I know my own limit. Crap.

I'm having very bad moodswing now. Weird enough I'm being happy in the day and moody in the night. It makes me feel guilty in the sense that baby's gna bear with my nonsensical crap. :( Seriously sorry baby. I'll try my best to control alright? Luv luv baby! ♥

Sorry people, make you guys worry bout me for not sharing any of my problems with y'all. It's just that I couldn't bring myself to confide in anyone. I'm facing a lot of crap now and coincidently I'm having moodswing which causes me to be thinking too much. I'll be fine, hopefully soon..

-----------

CNY's round the corner and I have yet to get my shopping done. Don't even have the time to do it so. It's either work or no money. But I'm sure I'll be able to get shopping done by next week. V'day's arriving. Which means, I'll be celebrating it with baby in advance together with our belated 4 days 11th monthsary. (L)

Lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home