Wednesday, January 20, 2010

effin' bored.



I need a new hairstyle.
Gna get my hair done right before CNY.

Haven't got my clothes for CNY yet.
Everyone else does so alrdy.
-.-

My intention of new hairstyle will be hurtful to my hair.
And it'll affect my hair quality.
Heck.
I know how to tkcare of my own hair.
(:

I wanna trim the dead end off.
Dye my hair black.
And,
highlight it with blonde shade.

But baby said that the current colour suits me more.
However, I find it too common and it's sickening to see the black roots coming out.
It's been 2 months.

Or should I just trim my hair?
I need a need and nice hairstyle.
HOW?

And comes to clothes for CNY...

I just can't stop spending money.
And ending up at the end of the month I'm broke.

Things I cannot don't buy.
Heels
Bags
Tops
Bottoms
Makeups
FOOD


I really have no idea what to wear for CNY.
Any ideas?

My figure...
I'm 1.54m tall,
rather fair with a chiffon beigh hair. I have a pair
of biggy eyes and I'm quite plump.
My waist line is 28-29 cm. (FAT!!)
So am I consider petite?
or plumpy?

I NEED SOMETHING THAT SUITS MY DAMN HEIGHT!! :(

Shopping with me?
I want someone which I've not been shopping with and like taking pictures and go bonker with me.
Anyoneeeeeeeee?
:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home