Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beautiful Sunday













Long hair oh long hair~ Please come back to mummy! MUMMY MISSES YOU! :C

I'm patiently wait for my hair to be long right now.
But I'm in dilemma also.
Should I cut it again?
That means maintain short hair.
*hesitation*

Well, been drowning myself into K-pop videos and also variety show. We got married is superrrrr funny I swear. Especially GaIn and Jokwon. How lovely.

Yesterday had a slacking day with baby. Town to have lunch then to Jp. Got to Fairprice Xtra to buy food for dinner. ME COOK FOR BABY OKAY? :P And also with his help.

I told baby that the feeling is so nice when we're behaving like newly wed young couple. The moment is incredibly sweet and warm. HAHA. But again, we're still way too young to talk about marriage. :D

Gonna work later and shall head down earlier to accompany baby to have break.

Recently have not been hanging out much as I have to save money for my laptop and also recently I've been dreading to go to work. I also realise that I couldn't smile without baby's presence these few days. The whole world is like crashing against me and yet only the presence of him could brighten up my day. I cannot imagine life without him when he's at NS. Who'll be there to make my day?

笑一笑,没什么大不了!

:D

I wanna go Thailand this March, like real badly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home