Monday, December 28, 2009

yadayada~

2009 is coming to an end. :C
So many wonderful moments is coming to an end too.. :C

Wellll. Hope that 2010 will be a much better year. C:

My 4 days of off days is coming to an end, ALSO.
Fortunately these few days of off days I spent it quite fulfilling-ly. ;D

X'mas - Movie with baby then ton with SG.
Boxing day - Family gathering
Yesterday - Out with family.
Today - Out with baby and family.

Tomorrow work work work! ;D

YESYES!
Pay is coming in sooooooooooooooooooon.
Mwahaha. First time ever I've exceeded ____SGD.
+ Good progress awards! ;D (Studies I mean)

Ahahaha. Somemore, MY SUPER 17 IS REACHING SOON. YEA MANNN!

I wanna buy dress. I wanna buy dress. I wanna buy dress. I wanna buy dress.
I mean it. ._."

HUISHAN BAOBEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Better get well soon. Or else I'll charge my way up to Teban and look for you.
I want 2 people world with you one okay? (luvluv)

*I WANT KIMCHI UDON. :C
Baby's gonna bring me to eat later. :D:D:D:D:D

(PS, I'm bit high. Please ignore.)

Ciaosciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home