Wednesday, January 13, 2010

girls

Met up with Jenise, Huiqi and Peishan todaye.
Had rather a great time chatting with them and catching up. Ahyin and Kelly are not around. :C

Totally forgotten bout my troubles when I'm around with them. C:

Talked bout primary school life and how we got to know each other. We've passed PSLE, O's/N's together. Next up will be Diploma(s) and Degree. 6 years and going on friendship. (L) Those time with them are unforgettable and they marked our childhood memories and they're the one that know us inside out.

Night accompany Jen and Huiqi to PL to eat their dinner while I wait for baby to end work.

Welllllll... Tomorrow's gonna work. Somehow I dread working recently due to my frustrations. Seriously, apart from Topshop, Cotton On and Crocs, is there any other job recommendations?

I gettin' white hair soon.
:C
Being alone brings out negative thoughts and also, I feel myself struggling deep down in my mind.
Overall, I feel down.
Very down...
Until I can't find any word in the dictionary to describe. No matter what I'm saying out here isn't exactly how I feel. It's just that I couldn't find the word to describe.

Prolly the closest word that suits my feeling is down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home