Wednesday, January 13, 2010

photos galore.

 Shopping with baby on the 2nd

 
Celebration with cliques
 

JIN & KENNETH.








LU BIAN YI KE~~~
RONG SHU XIANGGGG~~
 
Singer with his dancers. LOL.




When the cat attack the rat.
Cat = Huishan
Rat = Pikachu = Yonghong.



Strawberry New York cheesecake!




At home after the celebration...




Birthday pressy! ;D

Day itself with baby, on the 7th
Had NYNY with baby.


 
The Rootbeer float seems normal and taste normal. But the ice-cream is awesomezxzx!




Seafood platter.. For the king himself and his queen...
THE SMOKE SALMON IS HOLY! I SWEAR!

Just before the movie...
Cirque de Freak, The Vampire's Assistant



This earring is given by Aunty Doreen.
HANDMADE earring. She made 2 pairs for me!
(♥)

At home to cut cake.
TWEETY FROM BABY! :D
♥♥!


Imitating fail! :X



Strawberry shortcake! (L)(L)















































PICTURES TELLS THE STORY! ;D

Firstly, I thank all who wished me on the 7th and those who have celebrated with me.
Disappointment was how I feel but it didn't really bother me that much.
I had a blast outing with baby and I feel luved at the very end.
COS I'M SURPRISED WITH A BIGGY TWEETY FROM BABY AND 14 VARIOUS SIZES OF CAREBEARS FROM SG!
Thanks Baby's sister, Amy and those who pei me to countdown my birthday on the 6th.
Thanks Baby for the wonderful day and night.
No matter what present I received, you're still my greatest present ever.
I luv you! (:

Secondly, I did not do well for my Os.
Eng - 4 (UNEXPECTEDLY GOOD)
Chi - 3
Maths - 6
Comb. Sci - 6
Comb. Humans - 8
Art - 7
R4 = 25 after CCA pts.
BAD RIGHT?
But I'm thinking optimistically cos even before that I've planned my path.
SOME MORE, I've promised to study hard in poly. :D
Thanks all for your concerns and support!
Me luv you guys especially Hwele! ♥!

Thirdly, I need to get a job.

Lastly, I'm rather vexed recently and couldn't really voice out.

"I used to be standing in the circle. But somehow, somewhat, someone pushes me out of the circle unknowingly or knowingly. I'm just thinking if I'm able to gain back my own stand in the circle or should I just find another circle to stand in?"

A thought rushes into my mind.

"I'm as strong as a titanium and nothing could actually bring me down..."

Is that a hoax to myself?
I find myself changing gradually.
I find myself avoiding facts and becoming a coward, not daring to voice out anything.

Social vex.

2009 is still a better year tho it had passed.
Despite O's. But at least I still have a fruitful year.

2010 is like shit.
I find myself drowning into negative thoughts.
I ain't having mood swing.
I find myself without any smile when I'm alone.
Or even when I achieve something which it is hard to.

I find myself to smile harder and there isn't much people can make me smile that genuinely apart from baby and some closeys.

I thought to myself...

"Where's me? Where's the used to be me? Where's the used to be bubbly me? Where's irritating me?"

After all, I'm just a silly girl having these silly words on this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home