Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ceased.

I'm chilled now.
And I ain't angry anymore.

Midnight rain,
Baby just got home.

"i luv you from the bottom of my heart to the top of my soul. I really really cannot don't have you in my life.."
Yeah, me too. Luv you silly boy. ♥ C:

I had the sweetest time in the morning for opening. The silly boy left KFC breakfast on cashier's desk and a foolscape length long of letter inside the locker early in the morning like ard 8+. However, the tea was wasted due to the leakage that causes the cashier's desk menu to be soiled. I teared like a stupid girl(-.-) when I was reading the letter. In the evening he came over to pick me up and unfortunately my parents came first, so me and him head home by my dad's car and he had dinner with my family.

Everything was so bitter for the past 2 days and now it turned out sweet. Silly boy, I'm not angry with you anymore. You had a sleepless night, me too, just that I slept a lil only and you did not at all. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the song you post up on fb. Again I was tearing like a stupid girl when I'm watching it. Yeah, I'm thinking of you, 我有你真好.

我会提醒自己,把这份爱收好。
(=
Y'know, even tho my day was badly ruined by some reasons, the thought and presence of you would just make me smile. You're the reason of my smile. I couldn't imagine that if one day something bad happen and you couldn't be the reason for my smile or in fact, I wouldn't even wanna imagine that. Cos we have a bright and sweet path to our future. *hugz*

Darling, promise me there'll be a no next time already? *gou gou shou* Our gou gou shou meant a lot to us. It's something we'll take it srsly because it's a promise we've made and we have to honour it. (=

It's late now, I should end off the post with a big hug to everyone.
*hugz*(!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home