Saturday, January 30, 2010

respect

Guess my plants are ready to be harvested and my fishes are dying of algae and hunger. I'm phone bloggin' now and I'm unable to check out my Country story and Fishville! :C

Just got home and is lazy to get my ass to the com. My leg's hurting me, in ankle, kneecap and thigh. :C

Well, life sucks when I'm so looking forward to go shopping with baby in the noon and everything was cancelled just a moment ago. Don't ask me why.

And anyway, for some reason, I hope that everyone would respect each other's privacy. During work is work, but when everyone is not working, they reserve rights to have their own privacy. Personally felt that we(Or anyone else) don't own any reason for not to work on certain days esp when we're only PT staffs. This is called mutual respect. There's a lot more I wanna say but it's rather inconvenient. So thanks a lot to those who're very curious to one's personal life. I'm not being rude here but these are personal opinions and honesty. Else, I'll let myself down. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home