Tuesday, April 27, 2010

tueday = bad day

Things that spoil my mood today.
  1. Irritating people who does not have the most basic respect. Get your most basic manner to be punched into your mind before laughing at others.
  2. Never ever give me last minute plan. Irritating too, especially when you know what kind of person I am. Making me feel like an idiot going around and ask else one where and when to meet.
  3. I'm tired.
  4. GSM registration does not spare any space in Japanese language for clique and I.
  5. Apply to point number 3, I'm having menses, that's why.
Today's presentation sucks but on the other hand was quite alright. Lab session was fun today and lecture was a boredom. I hate to learn chemistry from the scratch. Stress you know? -_-" After last tutorial, head off to send Siewhow and Yingying to their CCA, badminton and Frisbee respectively. I wanted to join Frisbee, but after serious consideration, I'll give CCA a miss cos to consider to location of my place and school, consider the tiredness after training and the day after training. I don't wanna tired myself so much as I just wanna study. =)


Second week of school only and things goes on very smoothly and also to my team mates. *Grins*


Another presentation on Friday. (N)(N)(N)


-----------


Didn't really had a pleasant day today. Don't wanna talk bout it. Even til nao I'm frowning. >:/


Alright, gonna do some research for Friday's presentation. Lovely night people! ♥!


^ Awesome people! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home