Wednesday, August 4, 2010

update

  • Attachment starts next week.
  • HBS practical test result.
  • My facebook.
  • The end! :D
--------------------------------------

Attachment will be as of next week onwards and it'll be three weeks long. Will be meeting the girls for dinner someday after work. ^^ Hope the work will be a smooth one for me. =D And, HBS practical results are out. I score a B+. Was rather down and disappointed as I am hoping for an A. =( Lastly, I realise that my fb have quite a handful of AS, (Just in case you don't know what's that, it's Attention Seekers)

Definition of it.

Someone who likes to announce everything in their life on facebook to get people to feel sorry for them/react. Usually grossly exaggerated but can also be completely fictitious in order for people to respond as they don't have a life/friends.
The usual response if you ask them to stay out of your life is your a jealous bitch (and usually retards that can't spell) followed by some sort of tragic life story.
These kind of people like to constantly test their relationship/friendships to feel wanted.

If you are heeding advises of those who show you their empathy, then you won't have a miserable life alrdy. If you don't, you're deemed to be an attention seeker and an irritating fella who've got no life.

Lastly, I realise someone in school is drifting away from me slowly. I don't like. =( BESTFRIEND, you know who you are. =( *HINTTTTSZXZX* ^^

Well, gna get prepare for school later.
Hit town after school wiv clique! ♥
girls dress day. hahaha!

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home