Sunday, November 7, 2010

happy 20thhhhhhhhhhh











Happy 20th monthsary...

to my sweetest luv, Kayson



Tho you're going to have your field camp tmrw (Of all, on our monthsary -..-), but I really hope that you enjoy your field camp cos it's a "once in a lifetime" experience. I enjoy our advance celebration with you and hope you'd like the scrapbook that I've made for you. Hehehehe. Thank you for your luv and everything for the past 20 months. Our relationship is getting strong especially after you got into NS. Anyway, all my mushy words are in the scrapbook! And you've read it already. I promise you to take care of myself and be strong okay? Similarly, you must not feel heavy hearted and emo every sunday alright? I'm sure you'll be reading this on Sat. =) Well, last but not least, I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv you very very much! Muaaaaahhhzxc! ♥ ♥ ♥!!!

on side note, Friday I skate for near 20km. That was a killer, REALLY.
& Red crocs doesn't have my size. =( Shall wait for it then.

HEHE that's all.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home