Sunday, April 27, 2008

















It's dying, soon.

Happy apple :D

Baby loves!




Muah muah~







Edited [:

I love love love this picture so so so much!

Shaggggggged @.@

Fantasia.

Lesbo's 'man' bagggggg kena unlock by me[:

And she had 2 big roses on her slipper.
P.S, she wore it unwantedly. :X

See this fellaaaaa, how he sit de.!

Poooooor ahkor !

And this is what we use to play with his bed. :D

Darling's shirt kena splash by me and Farhan on her birthday. :x

Happy 15th birthday girl! You're ICed now :D

Ahkor's hand Oo

Loves. <3

Shit my art drawing -.-

♥ Pain pierce through my mentality.
And causes me amnesia

Hey earthlings :D

It's Saturday today. I guess everyone's working part time or studying. Well, as for me, I'm rotting down at work today. Feeling to restless and lethargic to work today. Wanted to have a MC for today, due to my sprained shoulder. It hurts and it sucks, cos I can't do rough task, as in, those hard hard task. Get it?

Woke up at 10 plus and com-ed til 11+, showered then head to work. Punched in at 1202hrs. Laughs, late for 2 minutes. -_-" Well, was sent to Kiosk and let Mariah to have her break. I couldn't stock up mix and make Orea McFlurry, as my right arm sucks. -_-" But got no choice. After Mariah return from her break, I was sent to do stock up and milo for counter. Ohyea, thanks darl for helping me with the milo[: But somehow, I took 5 pkts just in case there's not enough if I take 4 pkts. I've cutted the 4 pkts, then she cuts the untouched pkt. Ending up with everyone have 1 litres of diluted ice milo. Laughs.

Was sent to counter. Nothing much. Wasn't feeling well for the whole day. Had terrible storms in my tummy. ): I'm pale, PLUS, I did not do any make up. :X Hurhur. That's all for work I guess.

Went home with Darling and Emily after work. Showered and changed, head to NUH to visit ah kor. Dragged Happy Apple along with me. Took 198, direct bus. Then, saw some graduated seniors over there as well as KoonLeong. Laughs. We keep teasing Shanhnon and playing with his bed. ROFL.

NOthing much, head to JEC and have dinner over there. And also, head home after that, changed and went to 320 to bball with Justin and KEnneth. Well, Shannon's discharged :D

Hmm. That's all for today. Cos I'm gonna work morning shift tomorrow, and my eyes are half shut now. Byebye people, much loves[:

I'm so missing you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home