Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heave a sigh of relieve.



I'm so so so so so glad that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MATHS CAMP IS FINALLY O...O....OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :DDDDD

I had loadsa fun for tdy's camp. (:

Especially the captain's ball part. Played bball with Aaron, Wengleong, Joyce and etc. Then Mr. Ngien thought we're playing monkey, all snatch ball with me then pass here and there. -_-" Then vball with Mr. Ngien, Joyce and Cheyu. Mr. Ngien keep wanting to hit Jo with the ball. SO WTHHHHH? Laughs.

Ha ha ha.
Though we've lost in the captain's ball game, but eventually it's a good game(:. With 3E9, GG(: Hehs. Grats to E9(:

That's the fun part of the day. I guess, lesbo, wife and darl will regret not coming bah? Cos, I heard from Mrs. Lim that if who did not attend, will get a warning letter from the school. Just a lil' reminder to the 3 of you, the lessons that is being gone through these 2 days are rlly rlly very important. Cos CA2 first test marks are recorded, school reopen have CT for this topic. And somemore, it's a no more re-teaching. So... sadly, to tell y'all these. Cos I'm trying to tell y'all how important is this topic. There's so much to memorise and practise. Siggggggggghszzzz. ): Up to y'all bah, I'm just being honest down here. o_O

Anw people. I shall end here.(:
Goodnight earthlings. I love y'allllllllllllll! :D
♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home