Sunday, June 15, 2008

Overworking I suppose




No doubt that I'm a zilian kuang. O_o
I guess I'm working too much lately. I'm just feeling so damn tired down here now. ): ): I'm so lazy to go out and shop now, besides for blogshopping, which I don't usually does that til recently. & ouch, my left feet hurts. ): The feeling was like, the bottom of my inner feet was break/snapping soon. I don't like the feeling so much that I could not even be bothered to go the toilet or what. Cos I couldn't take a full step for my left feet. It hurts, badly, y'see. ):
I feel so depressed that I couldn't get a nice and cheap gladiator sandals despite combing the whole Bugis w Kaien. It's either not my liking or there's no size available for my feet. ): Alright, enough of my complains.
There is not much to talk about my life recently. It's rather boring. But I'd love to share my wishes to y'all. (:(:
- I wanna slim down damn badly.
- I wanna have my hair be real long by the end of Term 4 and dye it nice nice.
- I want to have my own laptop.
- I want to take a break and go overseas.
- I want to sleep now. ):):
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[:
Alright people, I'll go and take a nap now. Cos my eyelids are crashing down on me like nobody caressssssssssszx -.-!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home