Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stupid sucker, but I luvvv you!

Write 20 random facts about yourself, then tag the same amount of people as the minutes it takes you to write the facts.


START: 2.54 PM


One: I'm wild
Two: I work at Mcdonalds'
Three: I used to be in YHVB
Four: I luv my sucker, Shiqi
Five: I'm 1.53cm tall
Six: I own a K660i and 5610
Seven: I luv my lesbo, Selynn, and Darling, Huiqi
Eight: I luv honey ice blend
Nine: I luv Sakae
Ten: Later I'm going to BBQ :DD
Eleven: I'm in the Single Club :D
Twelve: I'm in the CCA-less club.
Thirteen: I luv Sylvester
Fourteen: ELMO IS MY LUV ♥
Fifteen: I'm plump. )8
Sixteen: I hate smokers
Seventeen: I like to eat Mcwings and FOF
Eighteen: I'm in Yuhua Secondary
Nineteen: I luv my pri school cliques
Twenty: I LOVEEEEEEEE ADAM LEVINE AND TAKUYA KIMURAAAAAA :DDDDDD


End: 3.04 PM


10 minutes!
I tag 10 people.
Huiqi, Selynn, Eunice, Daryl, Vivian Lee, Jenise, PeishanTay, YuTing, Kian Howe, Sining
(It's okay if you don't wanna do it, cos I did it out of boredom :/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home