Friday, August 29, 2008

T'chers' Day


Mrs Sunil on whoever's desk! :D

Dan and me, I look shagged. ):

I♥Jenise.

Mr. Suuuuuuuuuuuuu! :DDDD

'E808

'E808

Hey Su!

Happy Teachers' Day to all! :D

I had a very fun day today.

Head to school and went straight to the hall all the way. The programme was a great success, I'm so happy that finally it's over, least the effort is not wasted. After the perfomances, head back to class, took pics then back to hall again.

Nothing much luh.

Head to JE then IMM with Shi, bean and Shi's friend. After that head to JE again and wait for Jenise, then to Shannon's place there and slack and then parents came and pick me up and... and... and... AND........ Went home and practise guitar, until my fingers are like splitting already. Lawl~

That's all I suppose.

Fellow leaders, today had been a great day for us. Everything was a complete success and we even receive recognition from teachers. I'm glad we've pulled it through. With y'all, I've learnt how to organise, plan and also teamwork. We've been through quite alot of ups and downs, but still, we overcomed it. Luv ya people, hope to plan an event together with y'all once again. :D Cheers!

Shihui ah Shihui, don't emo luh. Such things can't be control de. Don't think too much already ok? You still have me and my shoulder. :D Wo ai ai ai ai chao ai ni de lah. Ok? Muaccccccks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home