Sunday, August 17, 2008

BBQ{s}



Sylvester & Alvin


Swing swing swing~








You could only see Emily's face :/
DARLZX~
:/
Jolene!

OH! The cuttlefish attracts me can? :D






Firstly, sorry people, I overslept and didn't manage to attend the teachers' day rehearsal with y'all. )8

Well. Yesterday went to JW's police post to return a found IC. Tell you what, the policewoman is effing pretty. :DDD LOL. After that head to 5 head to get something to eat. Cos me and darl was hungry. T.T Bused there then had bbq. Well, Suyan's mum's curry is superb! :DDD Hang around there til 8 then bused to 320 for bbq. Was waiting for the bus like almost 20 minutes.

Reached there, then nothing much. Talk cock and played over there. :/ The stupid Alwyn, -.-! chased me with the cake til I fell. T_T Then the Yirong piak the cake on me after I fell. Zzzzzz lor. Yangjie kena bully by me and.. Stefanie(?) until very funny. LOLOL.

Head back with bro around 245am. Nothing much already. Was too tired to talk more. :D

That's all folks xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home