Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Owed.

"Nothing could makes me feel much more happier if we ever talk like once again, I miss this period of friendship with you. I swear, it's true..."

Tomorrow's final deadline for art. I've not started on my final piece at all. Sighs. Art is so troubling.

Well. Enough of mourning and groaning here.

I suppose today's a nice day in school. Had SS during the first period. Nothing much though, just that gonna get back to school during the hols just to file up SS files for the class, damnzx. -_-" After that is English, follow by Maths.

I'm getting to appreciate Ms Chew even more, I'm just too stubborn in the past to dislike her. :/ But now, I'm actually appreciating her.{: Oh. To speak of Maths, we had to go back during the hols for extra make up lesson. It's a revision for all of us I guess. After Maths was CME then Bio then recess.
.
.
.
.
.
After school was Maths mock paper, quite easy and also, some aid from Ms Chew. Thanks alot Ms Chew. (: After that was actually rehearsal for friday's performance, but ending up kena owed. Cos Mr. Su didn't mention to us that the rehearsal was being cancelled.

Head home after the Maths paper then went to JE.
.
.
.
.
MET UP WITH SUCKER. Chionged art at void deck then played volleyball as well. :D
That's all for my day.

Luvzx :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home