Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fustrations

I'm having a very uber effing problem right here now.

I need someone to cry on, to shout on, to blame on, to beat, to scold, to talk and to play togther. I don't who, how, when, why and what is really happening. Feeling very despair. I try to take it light. I can't stand it. I can't bear it.

I don't like it, I detest it, I abhor it. Once bitte, twice shy. I don't know how you're gonna face me and I don't know what to say. Both parties are at faults, but the weaker side stands stronger support. Ignore me. I just need someone whom I could rely on now.

I feel troubled in school. I got pissed off. I feel like I'm being treated differently. I wash my hands off. I feel that there's fuck up people with fuck up attitude. Out of jealousy? Out of anger? I don't know. I'm not in the best mood now. Shut me up.

BIG SIGH )8

Usual routine in school today. Had English common test. Head home straight. I'm really shag and exceptionally moodless now. Really, please ignore me for time being to get my head cool down.

I'm in no mood to do anything now, so please, understand.
I don't bitch, criticise, get angry or even go out. Lone at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home