Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zero To Hero














I'd like to comment on Z2H4. It was AWESOME! They're so so so so so effing united can? :D

I only know that, Intoxicated, B.I.O.M, The Slackers and OFF won. Right? But I'm not sure which position they've got, except for B.I.O.M. The vocalist, Christina, was so effing cute can? :D

Alright, enough of Z2H. I'll get uber high if I were to talk about it again.:D

Well. I really had a long long long longggggggggggg day yesterday. Me and Shan went to do Mission Impossible then head to JE and had lunch. After that head home and prepare to go family gathering, I left even before the rest reach. :/ Oh. I even promised Xian that if I've got the money at the end of October, I'll bring her to Underwater world, she and Xiang deserves it luh, cute lil cuzzin. :D

HAH! It's been a long time since I zilian can? SO.. Some of it looks rather.. Weird. ;/

Oh. And, fake eyelashes are really killing me. Wtf?

{Insert a love message here}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home