Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Collection


5 Diamonds

Daytona

Natural effect. Nicholas.

Initial D. ZhiXiang.

X-Zone @ Jurong Point. Friends.

320.Shiqi


Swirl @ 320

Abstract @ 320

Credits to Shiqi

Flowers @ home

Ibanez @ home. Credits to Uncle Pong

Crystal @ home

Chupa chups @ 334

Shiqi @ 98

Emo is not the best word to describe this picture

She's Magdaline

Sex bands.

Shiqi.

Time shall not be turned back.

Subway @ Jurong Point. ZhiXiang & Kenneth.

Serviette @ Subway Jurong Point.

Closing @ Jurong Point

Spade Ace.

Basketball court @ 320

Did not attend school today. Went to Causeway and collect my phone. That's the reason why these pictures are overdued. It's just some random pictures that is taken from my phone. I just want a camera badly, really.

Tomorrow's my doomsday as well as last day of school. 3 classmates of mine are retaining, not sure who will it be. I'm afraid I'm one of them. I couldn't express the fear out. I'm assured that the one will not be me, I'm thinking positively too. Shit school la, always causing me to feel anxiety. -.-!

Well. Probably that's all. [:
& I'm working on Friday, working there really makes me feel much more happier. That's the kind of working environment I want.. Anw, I ♥♥ working at PL! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home