Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saaaaaatooootdayyyyy!


Click to enlarge this interesting fact! :D

Ain, Rafidah, Mevis, Atiqah, Aisha, Ain, Jesslyn, Huiqi, Me.

:D

Last day group picture 2.

Last day group picture 3.

School.

Mooo moooo~ Bull. I took this :/

Peishan, Me, Huiqi, Jesslyn

I'm just trying to pose like how Nick and Mj does. :X




We rule the world! :D

Peishan.

Huggies.

Fast moving buszx.

Fact about this bridge.
It is a one way bridge for vehicles, and they do speed. They just horn whenever they like, and their horning are EXTREMELY LOUD THAT CAN CAUSE ONE TO BECOME DEAF. :X There's no pavement for people to walk, that's even worst. -.-

Hi, I'm Magdaline Lim from Singapore. :D

This hotel phone attracts me. Lol?

DARLINGZZX @ Cochin Airport.

I know, I'm very huggable[:

BABY JESSLYN! XO

Lovelies.

Wife(ME)&Husband(JESSLYN)
Nick.



Satooooooootday. Why?

I spend my day working today. It was extremely horrible.

I was put to cashier, then break. During break, went walking around IMM with YueTing. After break, went to kitchen and learn to do shake shake salad with Ruby. After that, went to dish up and learn dish up from Winzaw. DISH UP IS SO TIRING. DDDDDD: XieTing says I look like a guy when I'm doing dish up. -.- Cos it is usually guy's job. -_-" There's ALOT ALOT ALOT OF ORDERS that I can't really manage it. Scalded my hand a lil while handling the rice. So tiring lor... ):

Then after dish up, went to do mini salad. :D YiJie tasked me. :X 30 mini salads within 30 minutes. But ending up, Evelyn help me out. :/ HAHA. Did changing of sauce after doing the salad. I'm soooooooooo clumsy today. ):

-I topple over the HoneyBrownSauce.
-I broke 2 pepper glass. [Fortunately no injuries.]
-I dropped the feedback forms and handheld menu.

CLUMSY ME. ):

Blahhh. :X Well. After work, ate BK with Eisan, Lei Tao, Yi Jie and Keng Leng. That's allllllll. Head home alone today, like ALONE? X.X HAHA. That's all lah. {:

OH. Another thang that makes me happy today was, I saw Cindy and Uncle Gerald today. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The world is so so so so so so so so so small! :DDDD And I did manage to get good price for D60 from them. WEEEEEE! :DDDD

Okay people. I'm so exhausted today. Gon' rest soon.
Goodnight, 晚安! ♥

----------------------------------------

"To smile is a bliss, to feel love is blessings, to hate is to suffer and to me, everything is my everything..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home