Monday, January 19, 2009

Pros and Cons

Seems like I'm the only one who've got loads of complains bout JP's POS. -.- So let's see it's a good thang or not by listing down the pros and cons.

PROS
The ale carte and set meals keying.
Seriously I couldn't really think of anything.

CONS
The voiding of orders.
The server.
The keying of products.
The receiving of payment.
The damn discount key.
The hold bill and call bill system.
The I-pager system.
The cancellation of item.
The remarks and add-ons.
The remarks and add-ons did not appear on the receipt and screen.
The keying of special orders right after keying the main.
And somemore which I couldn't think of.


Sighhhhhhhhhhhh. I've got no comment.
& I hate customers at times. :(

Whywhywhy...
I miss IMM.
I MISS WORKING IN KITCHEN.
I wanna be in kitchen, that I don't really need to face unreasonable customers. But, facing those people is already a habit to me, I'm used to it already... Tho they spoils my day at times, but I couldn't blame them afterall. The most I could do is only feeling moody and put the blame on me at times for causing so much trouble and also, feel like crying. :X Yeah, I'm someone who cries easily. :X But then, still, that's my job. I couldn't blame anyone at all.

{:

----------------------------

Fortune cookie told me that love will blossom, tell me, is it true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home