Saturday, July 25, 2009

Over it.

I'm trying to get over with my moodless mood these few days.

This week is a lousy week for me.

I'm so fucking depress over a thing which I shouldn't.
But this minor thing is very important to me.
I just wanna get over it.

Things are not improving,
words stuck in my throat.

I feel like as if the thing is trying to fuck with my patience limit.

And again I ask myself,
W-H-Y?

I'm not a cold-blooded lil girl.
I still have feelings.
I still have a heart.

Baby, why couldn't you feel what I am feeling?
Even if you do, will you voice out to me?
It is harder for me to breathe now, really.

And honestly, I don't like it.
I don't like it this way.

No comments to this part of the post. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home