Monday, May 10, 2010

monday blues.


Today is Monday! It's MONDAY!

Blueeeeeeeeeeee is an all time favourite colour shirt to wear on Mondays. ^ That picture explains why. HAHA!

Had quite a fruitful day today, except for Mario's lesson. During lab we learnt bout things like tepid sponging and how to flip the patients to prevent them from having pressure ulcer. HA. Went to AMK hub for Pepperlunch, I ate beef sukiyaki student while the rest ate pepper rice student meal (omg).. After that we head back to school for our GSM. GSM is boringgggggg. Had a 30 mins test, me and others finish it like within 10 mins. I got a D. LOL. I pass okay? I never study and I cannot attend the first lesson last Monday due to MC. T^T Alicia got F and she say that she'll never ever forget bout this F. LOLOL.

After school head to IMM to get my sashimi however ending up getting sushi instead of sashimi. =(

Ahhhh. Went to PL first. I miss Huishan and Aunty Julie many many!~ Only today then see them. =( Soon soon, I will work. =D ♥

Tmrw's baby's 20th birthday. Luv you baby! xD
Shall end off here earthlings! 

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home