Thursday, May 20, 2010


"Why some people can treat friends as come and go? Whereas those people that were being treated in that way, they treat friends as tho gems."

just pause and ponder over this for a moment.
obviously some are taking advantage.
indirectly voicing out certain questions in my mind.
then I'll be slapped with an answer, "you're thinking too much,"
whatthefucky?

PMS-ing at the moment, tend to be thinking a lot lately.
Everyday a new question will pop up in my mind.

& why some people pour out their feelings, yet they are not heeding anyone's advices?
so, what's the point of pouring out?

why why why why why?

i feel like, my words ain't important to anyone anymore.
fallen into deaf ears, pretending to be not listening when is listening.

& why people keep asking why when they know the answer?

why people must be unreasonable?
why people must be hot and cold?

i don't like you. because i cannot get back what i used to have.
what used to be very important to me, now too.
i have to be superficial in front of you and i feel like a bitch.
saying out will cause misunderstandings, saying out will not do me any good cos you think you're always right.
(Interested people with curiosity, please ask me who is it, then I'll consider to tell you in order to make me feel rather better.)
big big no no point voicing out to you. if you were to be concern, you would notice it all along and ask me bout it. however, to my disappointment, you did not even bother to ask me whether you notice it or not. it's not backstabbing, it's just that because of you, who else can i confide in apart from K and darl.

No comments for this part of the post. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home