Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2nd day

Dear web diary,

today is the second day of baby♥'s field camp. Since yesterday it has been raining and also every moment I'll be wondering if he's freezing in the jungle. No doubt that NS are good at having their men in tough time while their men's girlfriends are out there worrying for them constantly tho knowing that their boyfriends will be fine. But, this is human instinct. =)

I'm sure he'll need my hug badly after this week. Three and a half more days to go sweetheart! I'll be by your side whenever you need me. I promise. ♥

Well, recently I've been vexing over some personal matters... But I'm alright now, feeling so much better even tho I still doesn't have to answer to it.

That's all. Gna turn in now for tmrw's long day.

xoxoxo
Mag =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home