Sunday, April 27, 2008



♥ 31 December 2007

It's the 17th week of the year.

Time do flies, isn't it?



I was just thinking bout certain dates that makes me reminisce certain events that happened or is happening in my life. Those are the days I'll never ever forget in my whole life, unless amnesia forces me to do it so. My X-porkmates, cliques and even trips out with them. Sentosa, Ice-skating, studying, hanging out, bike rides, tonning, phone chats, pool, movie and even Pizzahut. [: Life wasn't perfect without them. They've made me grow stronger, mature and even sensible. But just because of certain unfortunate events and mistakes, seperates everyone apart. Everyone's walking on their own path now. The people I've trusted the most eventually hurts me. Incidents that happen once again and again, made me learn to cherish people around me even more. Well, I just miss those times really really alot alot and hoping badly to turn back time. Guys, I miss y'all alot. Y'all should know who y'all all are. And to you, I'm sorry.



Aites, enough of my lamenting here. Shall get down with a proper post now.
*Big smiley face*



Well, Sunday should be a day for resting right?
But it seems that weekends = weekdays for me.
With an exception that I woke up slightly late and went to work.
Unlike going to school SO EARLY and pay money instead of earning money.
-______-"
I must be realistic, isn't?
If everyone's not realistic, what's th point of being human?
Laughs.



Alright, I woke up at 0730hr in the morning and wash up.
Daddy send me to work. Reached there at around 0810hr.
Wanted to take my own EMC for breakfast, as I'm braaaaadie hungreh~
But, Fizal bought me Nasi Lemak. :D:D
Hmm. Then, punched in at 0831, lol. Late for 1 minute. :X
Headed to counter. Service SOOOOPER DOOOPERRR IN luh!
Shit can? Laughs!
Well, I just dislike hesistant customers. @.@

Then, had break at 12.
Then, head to lobby.
Then, kiosk.
Hurhur.
I guess I'll had phobia for kiosk soon! :X
The machine went berserk since yesterday.
*screams*
Like what Shasha said, Christmas celebration.
Haha. Cos, the ice cream BABOOM then splatter. -_-"

LOL. But Eunice said it's lao sai.
Wth~ -________________-!

Kiosk is superrrrrrrrr service in too.
ZZzzz. Thanks for the OH-SO-"COLD" weather.
-__-"
Helped out with Eunice is the kiosk for awhile then punched out.
Hoho. Today, my highest record for wastage is 4 choco cone and 2 cups of dip.
Cos the ice cream is SO soft, that causes the whole ice cream to drop into the choco dip.
I lai bu ji "catch" the ice cream, resulting the ice cream to harden in the dip. *Yummy* But gross. Laughs.

I smsed daddy to not to fetch me home, then, asked him to pick me up, then don't want, then, want again. ROFLZX. So funneh can? -_-"

Went to grandparents' place for dinner then home. [:

Everythings' falling out very soon, very very soon. I don't know how long am I able to hold on. Causing me to feel dropped and vexed. Wanna break down, but I couldn't. I gotta be strong, be there for the one I've doted the most. To smile and carry on with life is the main priority... I'm just vexed, it'll not affect me. No worries, I just need to talk.

Joke of the day:
Fizal talk so much, and forgets to give change to customer.
Funny and cute luh [:

Oh ya, I wanna save $$ to learn Locking from outside.
I ♥♥♥♥ L-O-C-K-I-N-G!!!
FYI, it's not a SUDDEN interest alright?

:D

And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home