Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing I could bear. {Rants}

Chains of incidents had been happening in my life. I don't know. I'd just think of it, every single day. To see her cry and suffering aches my heart. I'd just wish that I could hit him and scream him to wake his senses up. His heart had been eaten up by the pirahnas that is lingering along the Amazon basin. He's got no more conscience anymore. He doesn't know what's pride and shame, he doesn't know what's right and what's wrong.

The strong feeling of hatred lingers in my heart even deeper and deeper whenever I think of it. I just could not pretend like as if everything's still normal. C'mon, this ain't any Phantom of The Opera whereby all of us gotta live under a mask. After the show, all of us will eventually take out the mask and be our trueself. Couldn't y'all just think?

Really, I just feel like beating him up. It's not to vent my anger, it's to wake his senses up. Relationship still lives in the 60s, people would not play a fool of it. But senses are in the 21st century, thinking are much more sensible.

He would just scream on me over the phone. I have the urge to say, "what right do you think you can scream at me? You're not better in anyway. And, please settle your stuffs before scolding me unreasonably." Fuck yo.

Yes, I love you genuinely. And this is what I get eventually. Isn't it a waste to say that I love you? How I'd wish that I could say, I hate you genuinely. But you don't know and you'll eventually know. I feel like a actress in this show now. Cos she needs us to play the show along with you. But fuck, eventually this show will end and who knows who's the one winning, losing or good/bad ending. Seriously, you sucks big time. I didn't expect her to be soooooooooo miserable these few months. How pathetic y'see.

Seriously, I'll get crazy one day if this thing continues. And, I swear, by that time, things will be out of control. I really swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home