Thursday, October 23, 2008

School's out! [;


W Darling[:



Khairul's hat. DongJing/Tokyo.

& KianHowe!

W Mrs Sunil

Syam!

Doody doody! :D


Cute hor? Wo de deer! :DD

It's all an illusion that you're giving me.

I cannot predict the future alone.
That's what an insane does when she's suffering from insomnia. -.-


School's out! :D

I'm pretty happy that I was being promoted to S4E! :D Sorry to those I've owned! :P

I'm really glad that I've passed. But I'm still utterly disappointed with my results. It was horrible. Next year Os, shall not play with my results anymore. I need strong motivation. Someone please motivate me, I need extremely strong motivation that will make me feel stress and banging my head against the wall those kind. Lock me up at home, isolate myself. When I mean going out to study, it really means study or else I'll just study at home all by myself. I mean it. Really. This time I got promoted due to luck, but I must know that luck is not always there for me. [:

After school headed home then rest for awhile before going out and have lunch/dinner. Hang out at 320 and it poured. -.-! Ran through the rain w sucker, it's so fun! {: And this is the second time I ran through the rain w her. [:

That's all. Reached home and shower.

Well. Dance lessons gonna start soon, a week of study programme, a week spent in India, free time are spent for work, ending of Dec is the time to be serious and etc.

I just wanna rollerblade, but my blades are spoilt. Damn.

I'm sooooooooo looking for work tomorrow. Just gonna sleep early and work tomorrow. 11-9. Tsk! Oh well, hope tomorrow morning doesn't rain. ^^

------------------------------------------------------

Why are you the one? It's unbelievable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home