Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fruitful day



I had a fruitful day today.

I manage to find out some bull facts, made dumplings, cameras prices, facts and manage to get advices.

Well, I did dumplings with mum today and it was successful! :D She did the frying and stuffs while I do the wrapping and mixing of the mince meat with the chestnuts and stuffs. (:

After that went out to IMM with NicholasOng, last minute I get him out with me to go and collect the JJ's concert tix from Yi Jie and pass it to Wayne then lunched @ PL. After that, walked around and window shopped from IMM to Jurong Point.

Bused to slack at 320 nearby. Manage to talk to him and get some advices. I'm really glad that I've managed to get things off my chest and catch some advices. :D Bu kui shi wo de Ong papa. x) Not only that he gave me advices, he gave me some assurance as well. I'm realllllllllllllllllllllly glad. :D

Alrighty readers, gon' rest soon. I'm toooooo tired to carry on. :/

GOODNIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home