Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wordies and pictures.




Emo darl darl~

My secret weapon! :D

In the lift. LOL.

:D

BOSS! This is the way to smile ah!

15 movie tix


Wolf and Aunty Grace!

Aunty Grace and me!

Zilian kuang! :P

Supper gang! :P
Wayne(:

Ahqiang! :P

I'm taller~ Weeeeeee...

Straw.Cheeze cake ♥!

Junny!

Junny, Dan.

XJ.
From beloved Suppergang. Credits to Kengleng. (:


Zomg. It's been a long time since I've touched the com, or rather, blog. :X

This few days of school wasn't that bad. Cos I did not attend school on Tueday, due to flu. I had terrible muscle ache, flu and a bad throat. No worries, I'm recovering at the moment. But somehow I'm beginning to have phlegm in my throat that causes me to have difficulty in swallow food. ):

Today will be shopping, then spring cleaning. Not going to service today. I'm sorry god, that I couldn't make time for service almost every week. ):

Alright. Gon' comment on 2 movies that I've watched recently.

Redcliff 2
Rating: 3 stars to five.
Comment: I would prefer the first part more tho. The war part is too much of draggy and nothing else exciting for me to look on except for the ending.

Love matters
Rating: 4 stars to five.
Comment: What the show implying is indeed true and it happens daily around us. This is my only favourite show from Jack Neo's production, cos it isn't too much of Singaporean's kiasu style, I mean, not that exaggerating. It is worth watching and it'll guarantee you a good laugh! *2 thumbs up* (:


HAHA. Watched Love matters with supper gang yesterday after work. I swear you could laugh yur ass out manzx. Oh ya! It is my virgin NC 16 show of my life. HEHE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home