Wednesday, August 18, 2010

asdasdfg

Some people just don't fucking understand english sentenced structure or rather, blame it to my fucking poor standard of chinese. -'-

Some people just don't fucking understand the pek chek-ness of repeating one fucking sentence for more than 3 times. -'-

Some people just don't fucking think before saying one throw tantrum. -'-

When you fucking repeat some thing for a lot of times when someone don't understand how you feel. -'-

So what if some people are one fucking parent or a person that is a bigger status than you. They don't fucking get what you mean then they'll start to give fuck up attitude and fuck them back with reasonable words turn out to be out fucking fault. Just because they don't fucking get you. Fuckers. Reasoning's not bout if you're my mum, dad or whatsoever higher status than me. I fucking feel you're wrong, means you're wrong. You don't fucking get what I mean just fucking tell me you don't get it. Don't fucking turn the table around and shoot me. -'-

For the fucking first time in my life for today, I'll say...

FUCK MINE & YOUR LIFE.

kanina cheebye fucker.
only when I throw tantrum IS ONLY WHEN YOU FUCKING DON'T GET WHAT I MEAN.
ONE BIG FUCKING LANGUAGE BARRIER. _|_


NO COMMENTS FOR THIS POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home