Monday, August 9, 2010

you can be happy, depending on how you see life.

Happy 17th month+ 1 day baby, I luv you and I alway do...!
Stalker M.

Yesterday is as though my calf consumed lemon. 我的腿很酸!

Babyluv brought me out to Bugis to shop and to eat. Tour around Bugis and bought some Korean food from BJ junction. Get my nurse watch and cardigan at the streets. Nothing much tho. After that head to Hong Guo (红锅) for dinner. (Y) Awesome chinese food I ever had, like seriously. *Song bin* I ate the 壮元something something one. Couldn't remember the full term for it. =X While waiting for the food to arrive, I took some pictures...




The waiting time wasn't that bad. =) The both of us are like hungry souls.



*Happy* When the food arrives. Indulging it happily and were bloated due to the amount of soup, and yet we still order drinks. -.- Before dinner we wanted to head to Koi for my Ice Cream MT, however the queue was super super long. So we gave up. =(

After Bugis we head to IMM for Swensennnnnszxzx! (Y)
(P.s/ I thought that I'll get sick of Swensens ice cream after last Wed's ice cream buffet, but I'm not!)
Saw Shan, Hoe and their family. So the 4 of us had ice cream tgd. =D

Head to PL to catch a view of botak Brian for awhile then go home already.

--------------------

The sight of psychology book is psycho-ing me not to open up and read it.
So no feel for it. =(

p.s/ tmrw attachment liao, all the best to me for 3 weeks. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home