Friday, September 17, 2010

17th Sept, TGIF


Was looking thru at those photos taken during the last day at SJH. It was awesome and fab. Everyone enjoy that day a lot. =) Anyway, apologies to all. Cos it was a late uploading of photos at Fb. Cos there are way tooooo many photos. =/ However, I'm left with tagging only.. 477 photos. Goodness gracious. T.T I'll try my best to get it done by today!

--

Usually on Fridays at this point of time I would be either playing mahjong with my 'ka'(s) or will be out there hanging out with baby♥. But today seems so quiet for me. Coping up in my little crib and stomach aching away. -..- Guess I'm experiencing constipation.(?)

Well, in 13 days time I'll be with baby♥! Hehehehe.

Friday for this week and next week, home. -...-"

I just haven't map out my planning for next week. Blaaaa. OH YA, I've learn crocheting today on my own but it seems to be a failure. Cos the sole of the shoe became a C shape instead. HEH HEH. =D

Hongkong trip shall postpone to next year. =( Sad thing, cos there ain't anybody going. Except for B1 and I. I wanna get my Longchamp cosmos and HP bagggg. T^T

Life sucks when you have no money. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home