Saturday, September 11, 2010

untitled

2 more days to baby's enlistment day.

It is the first time in my whole life facing this kind of situation whereby I gotta part with my partner for a period of time (2 weeks of confinement). Accepting it pretty well. It's not like he's going to any war or overseas training. I'll get to see him after 2 weeks. Most importantly is that he gotta take care of himself and his cellphone (main source of contacting). Least I've planned my days during those 2 weeks while he's inside camp. Well, not any biggy, national service only. ♥♥

---

It's been a while since I had lengthy post. All thanks to attachment and examinations. But anyway, everything is over nao. All I have to do is to concentrate on blogging and continue with what I've planned for my days while baby is inside camp.

Well, skip bout baby's enlistment and all my nagging. Recent Monday head down to NHC's HR office to get my contract sign. Nao I'm officially a sponsored student. Nothing to be proud of but I'm just trying to make my lengthy post a successful one.

---

Fuck my lifeeeeee. I'm lazy to continue my lengthy post.
bye all -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home